IEEE Career Fair
When is the registration deadline?
The deadline to register for the IEEE Career Fair is Friday, August 25.
What is the cost of attendance?
All companies are charged a flat-rate $100 charge. This excludes IEEE sponsors belonging to the silver tier or higher. For these companies, attendance at the career fair is free, but we still ask that you let us know you will be attending no later than Friday, August 25.
How do I bring booth materials?
On the day of the event during the 10:00 am - 11:00 am setup time, there will be IEEE student officers with carts in the Rudder Loading Zone ready to help you unload your cars and bring your materials up to Rudder 601. If you need to ship your materials, please contact us directly.
Where do I park?
The two nearest parking garages are University Center Garage (UCG) and Cain, in that order. Other paid parking options can be found at http://transport.tamu.edu/Parking/visitor.aspx. For a simplified parking map, please see the “Career Fair Map” section on the final page.
How do I schedule a private interview?
Private interview rooms must be reserved through the Texas A&M Career Center at 979.845.5139 or http://careers.tamu.edu (separate entity from IEEE). Call early, as many companies will reserve these rooms for the days following the fair.
How do I pay for the Career Fair?
There are 3 payment options (2 check options, 1 credit card option):
(1) If you do not want a tax receipt, you can mail the check to the Student Organization Finance Center at the following address:
125 John J. Koldus Building, Suite 235 Slot 268
College Station, TX 77843-1236
Make the check payable to "Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers" and write "TAMU IEEE" in the memo line.
(2) If you do want a tax receipt, you can mail the check to the Texas A&M Foundation at the following address:
401 George Bush Dr
College Station, TX 77840
Make the check payable to "Texas A&M Foundation" and write "TAMU IEEE Acct: 947260" in the memo line. In order to get a tax receipt, the Texas A&M Foundation will keep 5% of the donation since it is not for a student scholarship.
(3) In order to use a credit card, you will need to pay through the Texas A&M Foundation. The money will be sent to our student branch account. Here are the basic steps:
1) Go to giving.tamu.edu and click “Give Now” at top right
2) Fill in information under “Your Gift” section
3) Under “Designations,” choose “Contribute to a fund not listed online”
4) Enter the donation amount
5) Under “Gift Fund Name and Number,” input “IEEE Acct. #947260”
6) Select “one-time gift”
7) Skip the rest of the page
8) Click “Proceed to Step 2”
9) Complete all blanks in Steps 2 and 3
If you need an invoice or have any further questions regarding the sponsorship, please reach out to our financial officer at ieeetamu.CFO@gmail.com